1. One of the charming features of the [amazon_link id="B0043RS864" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix X100[/amazon_link] Camera is its retro look of classic rangefinder film cameras. Although it is a compact, the X100 is a camera serious enthusiasts and professionals will appreciate and enjoy once they investigate it closely. What may surprise them immediately is the FinePix X100 primary feature: the combination of a standard direct-vision optical viewfinder and high-resolution electronic viewfinder. Then, photographers’ eyes will open a bit wider when they see the camera’s large, 12-megapixel APS-C sensor, a fast f/2.0 lens that is semi-wide-angle and has a 35mm-equivalent field of view, and an electronically coupled (“focus-by-wire”) manual focus ring. The Fujifilm FinePix X100 retails for $1,199.99.
2. The [amazon_link id="B005KBB79C" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix X10[/amazon_link] Compact Camera is a similar, but smaller, version of the very popular and critically acclaimed FinePix X100. The FinePix X10’s primary features are a 2/3-inch, 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor; a 28–112mm f/2.8 telephoto Fujinon 4x equivalent lens (the X100 has a fixed focal length lens); an f/2.0 wide-viewing angle; and optical zoom viewfinder. Like the X100, this newer Fujifilm model is distinguished by a retro design, which is highlighted by the use of lightweight, but very tough, die-cast magnesium alloy for the upper and lower case parts. The Fujifilm FinePix X10 Compact Camera retails for $599.99.
3. At just 5.3 oz. (151g), the [amazon_link id="B004V9ID2S" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix Z950EXR[/amazon_link] is a stylish, sleek compact camera that’s easy to take with you wherever you go. Despite its size, the Z950EXR houses a serious 16-megapixel EXR CMOS sensor. The new EXR AUTO technology gives you more freedom to enjoy the life you are capturing in pictures. Its motion detection system instantly recognizes 54 scene types, selects the appropriate camera settings and reduces blur in low-light situations. The Z950EXR includes other powerful features, such as a 5x optical zoom lens, 3.5-inch LCD with touch-screen control and 1080/30fps video with stereo sound. The [amazon_link id="B004V9ID2S" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix Z950EXR[/amazon_link] is priced at $282 from many retailers.
4. The [amazon_link id="B004HO58O8" target="_blank" ]FinePix S4000[/amazon_link] is another remarkable compact design from Fujifilm that is loaded with all the features you’ll ever need in a camera at this price point: 14-megapixel CCD sensor, Fujinon 30x optical zoom lens, 3-inch LCD monitor, electronic viewfinder and Dual Image Stabilization to eliminate blurring caused by hand-held shooting in low light. You can also capture high-definition 16:9 format photos and video (1280/30), making them HDTV-compatible. You’ll also have a full array of shooting functions, including motion panorama, super-macro, tracking auto-focus, instant zoom and zoom bracketing mode. The [amazon_link id="B004HO58O8" target="_blank" ]FinePix S4000[/amazon_link] is available from many retailers for approximately $255.
5. The [amazon_link id="B005GMRVYK" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR[/amazon_link] seems to provide the impossible: a 7.7 oz. (220g) camera that fits in your pocket, but with high-performance, serious photography features and capabilities. It starts with a 15x optical zoom lens with a 24mm wide-angle. Kick in Intelligent Digital Zoom and the Fujinon lens doubles its zoom range to 30x. Whatever you compose is then captured by a 16-megapixel CMOS sensor, which uses the same EXR technology in the Z950. The results are sharp, stunning digital photos and full HD 1080p/30fps video. The 3-inch LCD screen makes it easier to compose and then create your best work with a multitude of artistic shooting modes. The [amazon_link id="B005GMRVYK" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR [/amazon_link]is priced at approximately $296.
6. The [amazon_link id="B004JSP8A6" target="_blank" ]FinePix XP20 [/amazon_link]is Fujifilm’s entry into the adventure photography market. Not only is it perfectly suited for taking pictures while tangling from a rope, but also it’s waterproof, shockproof, freeze-proof and dustproof. Drop it from as much as five feet; take it as much as 16.5 feet underwater; and expose it to temperatures as low as 14 degrees F (-10 Celsius) and the FinePix XP20 continues to operate. Its tough body design and construction protect a 14-megapixel CCD image sensor, a Fujinon 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28mm equivalent) and a 2.7-inch, anti-reflective LCD screen. It also shoots 720p/30fps video. The[amazon_link id="B004JSP8A6" target="_blank" ] FinePix XP20[/amazon_link] retails for $265.
7. The [amazon_link id="B005ZVAG1M" target="_blank" ]FinePix JX420[/amazon_link] is a new camera (2011) in the Fujifilm line-up and is built with a 16-megapixel CCD sensor, Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, 2.7-inch LCD and digital image stabilization. Video is recorded in a 16:9 ratio and in full HD 1280/30fps. Fujifilm’s SR AUTO technology matches your framing with 6 scene-recognition functions to help you shoot sharper and better-exposed images. Plus, your people pictures will improve with the JX420’s face detection system that recognizes faces (as many as 10 in a photo!), blinks and smiles. Many retailers offer the [amazon_link id="B005ZVAG1M" target="_blank" ]FinePix JX420 [/amazon_link]at $129.99.
8. The [amazon_link id="B004HO58JI" target="_blank" ]FinePix AX300 [/amazon_link]is a nifty, little camera that is much more powerful than its small size would seem to indicate. The 14-megapixel CCD sensor renders sharp and clear images with brilliant colors and details. The AX300 brings your world closer with its Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens and captures full HD 16:9 1280/30fps video. The AX300 includes the same SR AUTO technology found in the FinePix JX420 and intelligent shooting modes in many Fujifilm FinePix cameras. The JX420 also has the company’s Tagging Technology, so you can tag your photos for uploading to Facebook, YouTube, etc. The[amazon_link id="B004HO58JI" target="_blank" ] FinePix AX300[/amazon_link] is just $99.99.
9. The [amazon_link id="B003ZHV70M" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3[/amazon_link] Compact Camera is the wave of the future with its 3D photography technology. Other camera companies have camera models that will shoot 3D, but Fujifilm designed the FinePix Real 3D W3 primarily to be a 3D camera. The two lenses are 3X-optical zooms (35mm to 105mm), and are positioned, so you can view through them like a pair of binoculars. The double sensors are 1/2.3-inch, 10-megapixel CCD sensors. They record 3D still images in MPO format, and 720p 3D video as an AVI file at 24 frames per second. Third-party testing rates the playback of 3D stills and video from the FinePix Real 3D W3 to be superior to all other compact cameras with a 3D capability. The [amazon_link id="B003ZHV70M" target="_blank" ]Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3[/amazon_link] retails for $265.
Your feedback is important to thousands of PhotographyTalk.com fans and us. If this article is helpful, then please click the Like and Re-Tweet buttons at the top left of this article.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B004HO58O8" /]